Types of Training Available:
1. Short Term Training Programs / In-Plant Training for college students ( as part of their curriculum) Please click for the modules ahead
2. Special Workshops on various topics of Biotechnology
3. Training for Small Scale Industries in Setting up the facilities for products of biotechnology
4. Training of Personnel from Aquaculture Industry on Quality Assurance.
5. Training Programs / workshops organized time to time on Entrepreneurship in Biotechnology
6.Projects for B.Tech, B.Sc., M.Sc., M.Tech, M.Phil and Ph.D.
7. Training Programs and Seminars conducted for other Agencies
8. Job Assured Course / Internship and training personnel for industry before or after recruitment
9.Job Oriented Short Term Certificate Courses
For Types of Short term and Long term training available contact us
The Chief Trainer:
The Scientist and Managing Driector, Dr.T.Charles John Bhaskar, has taken up the mission of training thousands of youngsters all over the country in the areas of Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharma and other areas of life Sciences. He is an Advisor for Gujarat Government for setting up Marine Biotechnology park besides being advisor for many Educational Institutions and Mentor for Technology Business Incubators for prestigious institutions like Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore and University of Madras, panel member for Women's Christian College, Chennai, Panel member of Board of studies, VelTech University, etc. He is also an Adjunct Professor for Karpagam University. He acts as a Resource Person for prestigious institutions like IIT, Madras, Biotech Consortium India Limited, a Company promoted by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, etc.
He is an invited speaker or chief guest for many of the invited lectures, National Conferences, Workshops and train the trainer programs for various Educational Institutions.
Training, internship, projects or job oriented training, we meet your needs..
Collaborative Workshop Possibilities
What they say:
L.Ramya, II year, B.Tech (Biotechnology), Kalasalingam University
" After the Training now I understand what are the basic things I have to know to become a great biotechnologist"
Karthiyayni, I M.Sc., (Biotechnology), SRM University
" I had come to GeoMarine Biotechnologies last year and now I am back this year for Training in Phytochemicals. I assure that I will be back to learn more from here..."
Visalakshi, M.Phil (Chemistry)
" I undertook a training in Chromatographic techniques. It was useful for me before I leave for Singapore. Examples given with practical training made things much easier for me"
Many more testimonials like this..